So awhile ago I saw someone had made a Devil’s Trap skirt, and it turned out well, so I thought I would make one too. This is the result.
I tweaked things to my liking, for example, the diagonal zipper along the back. Also, you can’t see it, but the waist it cinched with elastic for ease of wear. I put all the ribbon on before I put the elastic in, and that is why the star is all misshapen, but it stretches out again whence worn.
If anyone cares, this was fairly inexpensive and easy to make, so if anyone has interest buying a skirt, I can do any color/ribbon combination, along with size and how far it falls. Feel free to message me with any questions. Mine is a bit disheveled only because I had been wearing it all day :P
- internalshrine likes this
- starin-down-a-loaded-gun reblogged this from miathol
- starin-down-a-loaded-gun likes this
- fakefullnames likes this
- buttholejamboree reblogged this from miathol
- hannala likes this
- cagedlark reblogged this from miathol
- cayannamon likes this
- hannahpajamas reblogged this from miathol
- insidewhatswithinbehind likes this
- trexaur reblogged this from miathol and added:
- cosplaysex likes this
- miathol posted this